My friend Melinda, who just moved into a new condo with very limited storage, recently invited me for a visit and asked for a little advice. After some brainstorming and a couple hours of shopping at The Container Store, Home Depot, and Target we had came up with pretty good options.
Here are a few more that I hope will help her on her way. Bathroom storage is always tricky, like organizing your kitchen, you really have to pay attention to how you use the space. Do you like all of your toiletries tucked away? Or do you prefer them to be visible, easy to spot and grab on the go? Inspired by a Martha Stewert styled bathroom, Melinda has decided to use glass as a decorative and functional accent in the space. I'm also recommending she mix in a little mercury glass and silver to add extra sparkle and glamour to her morning routine. And if it were up to me, I'd work in a little whimsy, too. Here are my picks. I hope they inspire. 
Roost Glass Display Cases $56.00 at Velocity Art & Design.
Provence Society Perfume Bottle $38 at anthropologie.com
Hammam small container, $48 conranusa.com
Apothecary jars $24.99 at, wshome.com (more apothocary jars found here)
Roost Antiqued Mercury Glass Birds $36 at Velocity Art & Design.
Set of 4 Vintage Glass Pharmacy Bottles $34, BlueBellBazzar on Etsy
Glass bathroom accessories $9.99 - $22.00 at potterybarn.com
Bathroom cubes are another creative alternative for bathroom storage. Melinda was thinking of a putting a shelf, but I think a cube would give her the surface area she needs without crowding her bathroom space. Plus, cubes keep everything neatly tucked away like kindergarten cubbies. 