So, I'm finishing up the first season of Dexter today. Watching Dexter -between sleeping, eating, and maintaining the illusion that i'm a functioning adult- sufficiently sums the way I've spent my days off this week. Not a terrible choice, considering it's turned out to be a pretty adorable show. Plus, it reminded me of images I once saw of a Showtime House that lives in a Gramercy Park brownstone, but it had been so long since I'd seen them that trying to describe was..um.. eh.. you know...um..not cutting it. (get it? cutting it? meh. nevermind. i've been over-saturated.)
In any case, now, one google search later and we can play...
Name that Showtime series!
Possible answers include:
The Tudors
Dexter
Californication
Weeds
The United States of Tara
A. 
B.

D.

E.

F.

G.

O.aky, this isn't a room. It's a stair case. The Credits Staircase, actually. The name of every single player - from writer to editor to caterer to golf-cart driving bottle water fetcher - is hand-written on the wall. Pretty neat. Took about 3-days...and a lot of hand cramps, I'd imagine.
answers:
a. the tudors
b. dexter
c. weeds
d. calfornication
e. the united states of tara
f. dexter
g. the credits staircase