“Three Ds and a C”, Edgar mumbled, reluctantly
surrendering the Report Card. “Three Disinterments and a Cremation!”
exclaimed Father, dabbing his cheeks with a blindfold,
“Son, we may just get you that new bicycle after all!”.
~ Mrs. Tex Benitez of A Column Inch
While I've been patiently awaiting the arrival of a gift for my dear cousin Katie, playing with my brand new negative scanner (!!!), and prepping for the launch of Emory University's creativity.emory.edu (a new creativity & arts initiative created by the university), I guess that I've neglected poor little Curios.
So, here we are, back from the dead, to share the most recent post from A Column Inch. Mrs. Benitez never fails to satisfy my morbid appetite with her imaginative and darkly worded vignettes .
And for the bonus round, here is the exclusive premier of photos from Margie's good-bye for awhile party. (yeah yeah negative scanner!) You can find more about Margie and her upcoming transatlantic adventures by clicking here. 



Wednesday, June 4
back from the dead
Groups:
blogland,
my own,
old friends,
photography