
I decided a couple of months ago to paint my mother's bedroom pink. When I mention to someone this particular to-do item on my endless home to-do list I always always get a funny look. It would seem that pink has gone a gotten itself a bad rap.
Then, to assuage their fears, I add that it would be what I like to call "creepy baby pink" which, obviously, prompts yet another "are you crazy?" kinda look. At this point I usually either throw out a pacifying word like salmon or, depending on who I'm speaking to, reference this movie in which there is a delightfully creepy pink bedroom. (if you've seen the movie, you will surely know what I am talking about and if you haven't, you should.)
So, today when I happened over to domino in search of something to feed my hungry hungry blog and saw all these beautiful rooms being featured in a gallery about paint color I couldn't help but want to share a few pink ones in hopes of bringing someone over to my side.
The "creepy baby pink" side.

Swayed yet? ... No? Well, perhaps this can close my case.
images via domino